Ignite your benefits with IDProtect®
The Ignite Rewards Checking account IDProtect® feature works hard to protect your identity. Take advantage of all the benefits and features IDProtect® offers for your account today!
Available benefits include:
- Credit File Monitoring1 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your TransUnion® credit report.
- Identity Monitoring1 – Monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, including credit header information, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. A risk rating is generated with each monthly scan and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified.
- Credit Report1 – ability to request a TransUnion® credit report every six months or upon opening a resolution case.
- Credit Score1/2 – ability to request a single bureau score every month.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage3 – to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration1 – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen.
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources1
- Credit Score Tracker – Receive valuable insight into your credit score1/2
- Financial Wellness 360° – Access your financial wellness platform with unlimited one-on-one coaching, interactive courses, videos, booklets, infographics, and more to help maximize financial wellness. (Available online only.)
How to access your benefits!
- Within five (5) days of account opening, the primary account holder will receive an email from email@example.com confirming activation of the credit file monitoring service provided with Ignite Rewards Checking account along with instructions on how to go online to complete registration and access all the benefits and features of Ignite Rewards Checking.
- Joint Account Holder(s) will go to ignite.clubchecking.com using the access code provided at account opening to register and activate monitoring.
Call the Benefits Service Center at 1-866-210-0361 for questions related to any of the benefits and services listed above.
You will have access to your credit report and score provided your information has been verified by the CRA. Credit score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on TransUnion® data. Third parties may use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. Once you have activated credit file monitoring, you may request your credit score. Once you have done so, it will then refresh on a monthly basis.
Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance. Guide to Benefit and insurance documents are enclosed.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.