Octane Business Checking
Power up with fee-free Octane Business Checking.
Running a small business isn’t easy. We know that. And taking care of the millions of details critical to making your business thrive—especially expenses—can be a hassle. That’s why having a convenient, powerful, fee-free business checking account backed by amazing service is essential to your success.
Octane Business Checking offers you:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fee
- No per-check fees
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free VISA® Debit Card
- SMS Text Banking
- A Payment Processing Partner
Opening an Octane Business Checking account:
Business checking accounts can be opened at any Innovations branch. Please bring the following items with you to open your new account:
- Copy of your LLC or Corporate Organizational Documents
- Verification of your Business EIN (if applicable)
- Driver’s License copies and signatures from anyone authorized to access the account
- $5 to activate the account
An Octane FREE Business VISA® Debit Card offers you:
- Fee-free, unlimited ATM usage at all Innovations’ ATMs
- All the protection offered by Verified by VISA®
Innovations means business. Think big. Fuel change.
If you’re ready to get started, contact David Powell, Business Development Manager, at 850.249.0960 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I activate my debit or credit card?
- If your debit or credit card was issued at an Innovations branch location, your card is automatically activated.
- If your debit or credit card was mailed, there will be a list of directions to help you activate your new debit or credit card. To activate the card simply call the phone number that is on the sticker on the card. It can also be activated online at ActivateMyCards.com
Be sure to change your PIN at an ATM or at a branch location. You should not share this number with anyone else. Your PIN acts a signature when you use your debit or credit card for point of sale transactions and to withdraw cash from an ATM.
If you intend to use your Innovations’ debit and/or credit card when traveling out of state, please contact us at 850.233.4400 first so our fraud monitoring service will not place a block on purchases. This can also be done via Mobile Banking. In addition, you can us the Card Controls feature to turn your cards on or off if they are stolen, lost or otherwise compromised.