Octane Business Savings
Powerful financial support can take you far.
Your business’ success isn’t just about daily transactions. It’s about keeping a solid footing for the long run. So it’s important to have a place you can trust to save for the bigger purchases and more significant milestones. Go far in your business plans without going far from home. Octane, fueled by Innovations, is right here in Bay County, partnering with you all the way.
With our Octane Business Savings products, you can make sure your money is working as hard for your business as you are.
Octane Business Savings offers you:
- No fees
- No minimum balance
- Free Direct Deposit
- Competitive interest dividends
Opening an Octane Business Savings account:
Business savings accounts can be opened at any Innovations branch. Please bring the following items with you to open your new account:
- Copy of your LLC or Corporate Organizational Documents
- Verification of your Business EIN (if applicable)
- Driver’s License copies and signatures from anyone authorized to access the account
- $5 to activate the account
Octane Money Market offers you:
- No fees
- The opportunity to earn a higher dividend with a $1,000 balance
- Up to six withdrawals each month (minimum of $250 per withdrawal*)
- No deposit limits
Octane Business Certificates of Deposit offer you:
- Competitive rates
- Terms from just 91 days to 36 months
- Options with compounding and non-compounding interest available
Innovations means business. Think big. Fuel change.
If you’re ready to get started, contact David Powell, Business Development Manager, at 850.249.0960 or email him at email@example.com.
Innovations Federal Credit Union meets all USA Patriot Act Identity Verifications.
No more than six transfers and withdrawals, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals, per statement cycle, to another of the member’s credit union accounts or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties.