Mobile Banking & Apps
Get access to your accounts everywhere you and your phone travel.
Innovations mobile banking solution made just for you. Download the Innovations app that will allow you to do amazing things through your smartphone*.
With just a few taps you can:
- Account Overview—Get account access to check balances and recent transactions
- Transfers—Make account transfers between your accounts and schedule recurring transfers
- Mobile Deposit—Sign the back of the check and write “For Mobile Deposit” then take pictures of the front and back of the check using the on-screen instructions. The check amount limit for Mobile Deposit is $2,500 per day.
- Messages—Send secure messages and questions to Innovations regarding your Innovations account(s) or loan(s)
- Contact Information—review and update your personal contact information
- eStatements—view your monthly account statement(s), credit card statement(s), and tax statement(s)
- Apply for a Loan—24/7 access to apply for a loan with Innovations
- Bill Pay—Select your payee, enter the payment amount and schedule the delivery date for your payment. You also have the option to schedule recurring payments for your bills or pay bills using the Picture Pay option.
- eBill—Centralized bill payment management. It’s a one stop shop for payment history, statements, and bill details such as due dates, balances, account status, and notification reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Pay a Person (P2P)—allows members to send funds to anyone using their cell phone or email address.
- Same day transfer and the recipient has 10 days to accept the funds.
- $500 daily limit
- Account to Account (A2A)—a Bill Pay feature that allows members to transfer from their Innovations account to an external account at another financial institution. This feature is titled “Transfer Between My Accounts” within the “I want to” tab in Bill Pay. (Please allow 1-2 business days for the transfer to be completed. There is a $2,500 transfer limit.)
- Picture Pay**—take a picture of your invoice or bill and the payee information will be added for you.
- Card Controls—Access card controls to turn your debit and credit cards on or off in the event your card(s) are stolen, lost, or otherwise compromised. Input travel information to easily alert us about dates, times, and destinations when you travel. By alerting us before you go, the fraud monitoring service we use will not place a block on your cards when making purchases out of your normal area.
- Manage Alerts—create notification(s) for your Innovations account(s), credit card(s) and loan(s): Balance Summary Alert, Balance Alert, Transaction Size Alert, Balance Change Alert, Loan Payment Due Alert
- View Innovations Loan Rates, Credit Card Rates, and Deposit Rates
- Find the closest Innovations branch or ATM to your location
Access your account(s) through Mobile Banking using your Innovations Online Banking User ID and Password. If you don’t have a User ID and password already registered, click the link “Sign Up”.
- Forgot your password? Click the “Forgot Password” link below the Sign In button.
- Forgot your User ID? Click the “Forgot User ID” link below the Sign In button.
Innovations Mobile Banking is a free service from Innovations. But message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Check with your provider for specific fees and charges.
Picture Pay is only available using the Innovations Mobile Banking app.