It’s like having your own branch.
Online banking allows you to securely access your accounts from anywhere via your desktop computer, laptop, smartphone*, or tablet*. You can use it to:
- View Accounts:
- Account Overview—Account balances, transactions, check images, and account history.
- eStatements—Access your monthly account statement(s), credit card statement(s) and tax statement(s).
- Check Ordering—Reorder your Innovations checks online
- Messages & Alerts:
- Send secure messages to Innovations regarding your Innovations account(s) and/or loan(s).
- Manage Alerts—create and manage notifications for your Innovations account(s), credit card(s) and loan(s). Some of the Alert options include: Balance Summary Alert, Balance Alert, Transaction Size Alert, Balance Change Alert, Loan Payment Due Alert.
- Transfers & Payments:
- Make account transfers between your Innovations accounts and/or loans.
- Bill Pay—Select your payee, enter the payment amount and schedule the delivery date for your payment. You also have the option to schedule recurring payments for your bills.
- eBill—Centralized bill payment management. It’s a one stop shop for payment history, statements, and bill details such as due dates, balances, account status, and notification reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Pay a Person (P2P)—allows members to send funds to anyone using their cell phone or email address.
- Same day transfer and the recipient has 10 days to accept the funds.
- $500 daily limit
- Account to Account (A2A)—a Bill Pay feature that allows members to transfer from their Innovations account to an external account at another financial institution. This feature is titled “Transfer Between My Accounts” within the “I want to” tab in Bill Pay. (Please allow 1-2 business days for the transfer to be completed. There is a $2,500 transfer limit.)
- Family & Friends—add Online Banking account access for your friends and family.
- Settings—Change your Online Banking Login Settings (Username, Password, Challenge questions, Security phrase, Security image, and Automatic log-off time) and update your Contact Information.
- Rates—Access Innovations Credit Card Rates, Deposit Rates, and Loan Rates.
Register your Innovations account for our Online Banking services.
- Navigate to the Online Banking Login button at the top of the screen and click the “Register account” link. Then follow the prompts to register your account.
- If you have forgotten your Online Banking password, click the “Forgot password?” link within the Online Banking button.
Save yourself some time if you don’t need to come visit us at a branch. Online Banking makes it easy.
We’re here for you if you need us.
If you have any questions, feel free to stop by one of our convenient branch locations, or call 850.233.4400, or 800.291.6272.
Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Check with your provider for specific fees and charges.