Economic Impact Payments
Learn more at the Economic Impact Payment Information Center by the IRS.
Click here for to learn more about the Economic Impact Payments from the IRS.
How to access your account number for direct deposit:
- Your Membership account card has your account number on it.
- Send a Secure Message through Online Banking. Log-in and then select Messages & Alerts from the menu. Then click the New Message option. For security reasons, we are unable to send account numbers through an unsecured email message.
- Send a Secure Message using the Innovations Mobile Banking app. Log-in and then select the Messages option from the menu, then click the pencil icon to send a new message to Innovations. For security reasons, we are unable to send account numbers through an unsecured email message.
- At the bottom of your check, you will see three number sequences:
Routing Number, Account Number and Check Number
- Call 850.233.4400 to speak to an Innovations Financial Service Representative, who will be able to assist you.
What is Innovations Federal Credit Union’s routing number?
Our routing number is: 263281556
Routing numbers are also called ABA numbers. Routing numbers/ABA numbers identify the financial institution from and to which funds are transferred. They allow companies and individuals to know which specific bank out of all banks has the account in question.