Who wants a Checking Account that’s “basic?” Not you.
We see the checking account as the dependable financial tool that it really is—and we think you deserve one that’s way above average. So we’ve combined the best of convenience with the best of free, free and free.
Use our checking account comparison chart to help you decide which Innovations Checking Account best fits your needs.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service fees
- No per-check fees
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking
- SMS Text Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Free VISA® Debit Card
- Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
A VISA® Debit Card offers you:
- Fee-free, unlimited ATM usage at all Innovations’ ATMs
- All the protection offered by Verified by VISA®
Innovations is sparking change.
Overdraft protection comes with every Innovations Checking Account. So you can protect your credit history while avoiding the hefty insufficient funds fees other banks charge.
Ready to switch?
Opening an Innovations Checking Account is easy. Just pick up an application at one of our branches.
Checking – How best to describe a checking account?
How do I activate my debit or credit card?
- If your debit or credit card was issued at an Innovations branch location, your card is automatically activated.
- If your debit or credit card was mailed, there will be a list of directions to help you activate your new debit or credit card. To activate the card simply call the phone number that is on the sticker on the card.
Be sure to change your PIN at an ATM or at a branch location. You should not share this number with anyone else. Your PIN acts a signature when you use your debit or credit card for point of sale transactions and to withdraw cash from an ATM.
VISA® International Service Assessment
Members who use their Innovations VISA® Debit Card in a foreign country will be assessed a fee of 1% of the total transaction amount. This fee will appear underneath the foreign transaction listed on your statement or account history and will read “VISA® International Service Assessment”. If you have any questions please contact us at 850.249.0482.
Funds Availability Policy Disclosure
This Disclosure describes your ability to withdraw funds at Innovations Federal Credit Union. It only applies to the availability of funds in transaction accounts. The Credit Union reserves the right to delay the availability of funds deposited to accounts that are not transaction accounts for periods longer than those disclosed in this policy. Please ask us if you have a question about which accounts are affected by this policy.