Being a member of Innovations has its perks.
There are lots of benefits to being a member of a credit union:
- Lower rates on loans
- Higher yields on savings
- Fewer fees
- Belonging to a not-for-profit financial cooperative where you’re a member and an owner
- Benefits you can share
By being an Innovations member, you also get the following bonuses:
- Troy University Partnership – Offering tuition scholarships to all employees and members of Innovations. Use the Troy University Corporate Partnership Code – TUIFCU.
- GreenPath Financial Wellness® – Resources and counselors to help you manage debt.
- Members helping Members – Specials available from Innovations business members.
- TruStage™ Insurance Products – Great rates on a variety of insurance products.
- HomeServe – Affordable home repair plans for Innovations members..
- Stickley on Security – News to help protect your credit and identity.
Innovations Federal Credit Union does not guarantee, approve, endorse or sponsor the vendors, products or services offered above. Innovations Federal Credit Union is not affiliated with the vendors identified (other than providing this listing as a service to you) and disclaims any responsibility or role in any transaction between you and any vendor. The privacy and security policies of vendors may be different from those of the Credit Union.