Ignite Rewards Checking
The rewards of Ignite Checking*
Your Innovations’ membership can be rewarding, especially when you open a free Ignite Rewards Checking Account.
Use our checking account comparison chart to help you decide which Innovations Checking Account best fits your needs.
Here’s what you’ll get when you do:
- Up to $8 in cash back per cycle*
- Up to $15 in ATM refunds per cycle*
- No minimum deposit to open
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fees
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking
- SMS Text Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Free VISA® Debit Card
- IDProtect®, a service that provides continuous identity and credit monitoring as well as other credit, fraud, and recovery resources
- Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
The rewards keep adding up with Ignite Rewards Checking.
An Ignite Rewards VISA® Debit Card offers you:
- Fee-free, unlimited ATM usage at all Innovations’ ATMs
- All the protection offered by Verified by VISA®
Innovations is sparking change.
Overdraft protection comes with every Innovations Checking Account. So you can protect your credit history while avoiding the hefty insufficient funds fees other banks charge.
Ready to Ignite Rewards?
Opening an Ignite Rewards Checking Account is easy. Just stop by one of our branches to get started.
Checking – How best to describe a checking account?
How do I activate my debit or credit card?
- If your debit or credit card was issued at an Innovations branch location, your card is automatically activated.
- If your debit or credit card was mailed, there will be a list of directions to help you activate your new debit or credit card. To activate the card simply call the phone number that is on the sticker on the card.
Be sure to change your PIN at an ATM or at a branch location. You should not share this number with anyone else. Your PIN acts a signature when you use your debit or credit card for point of sale transactions and to withdraw cash from an ATM.
VISA® International Service Assessment
Members who use their Innovations VISA® Debit Card in a foreign country will be assessed a fee of 1% of the total transaction amount. This fee will appear underneath the foreign transaction listed on your statement or account history and will read “VISA® International Service Assessment”. If you have any questions please contact us at 850.249.0482.
Funds Availability Policy Disclosure
This Disclosure describes your ability to withdraw funds at Innovations Federal Credit Union. It only applies to the availability of funds in transaction accounts. The Credit Union reserves the right to delay the availability of funds deposited to accounts that are not transaction accounts for periods longer than those disclosed in this policy. Please ask us if you have a question about which accounts are affected by this policy.
If you intend to use your Innovations’ debit and/or credit card when traveling out of state, please contact us at 850.233.4400 first so our fraud monitoring service will not place a block on purchases. This can also be done via Mobile Banking. In addition, you can us the Card Controls feature to turn your cards on or off if they are stolen, lost or otherwise compromised.
To qualify, you must enroll in and receive eStatements and clear at least 15 debit card transactions per cycle. For any cycle in which you do not qualify, there are no penalties but you will forfeit cash back and ATM refunds.