Say goodbye to stamps and missed payments.
Missing a payment due date can be expensive. Not only do you have to pay a late fee, your credit score will also take a hit. You can eliminate that worry with online Bill Pay from Innovations. It’s easy to set up, easy to use, and you won’t have to run around looking for stamps anymore.
Bill Pay allows you to:
- Set up and schedule one-time, recurring, and/or automatic payments
- Add, edit, and delete payees and scheduled payments as you need to
- Expedite payments
- View pending and past payments
- eBill—Centralized bill payment management. It’s a one stop shop for payment history, statements, and bill details such as due dates, balances, account status, and notification reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Pay a Person (P2P)—allows members to send funds to anyone using their cell phone or email address.
- Same day transfer and the recipient has 10 days to accept the funds.
- $500 daily limit
- Account to Account (A2A)—a Bill Pay feature that allows members to transfer from their Innovations account to an external account at another financial institution. This feature is titled “Transfer Between My Accounts” within the “I want to” tab in Bill Pay. (Please allow 1-2 business days for the transfer to be completed. There is a $2,500 transfer limit.)
- Picture Pay*—take a picture of your invoice or bill and the payee information will be added for you.
- Access Bill Pay on your mobile devices** through the Innovations Mobile Banking app or Online Banking on your desktop computer or laptop
Bill Pay is also paperless, so it’s good for the environment.
If you have any questions on getting Bill Pay set up, feel free to stop by one of our convenient branch locations, or call 850.233.4400, or 800.291.6272.
Picture Pay is only available using the Innovations Mobile Banking app.
Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Check with your provider for specific fees and charges.