Mailed Statements Delay
It has come to our attention that there is a delay in USPS delivery of our March statements. We are working with our statement provider, and they have informed us of processing delays related to COVID-19 and USPS personnel availability and restrictions.
If you would like to receive a printed statement, we have two options to help you:
- Go to the drive-thru of one of our branches and ask a Financial Service Representative to print one out for you. For security reasons, you will need to bring valid photo identification.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll print and mail a copy of your statement from one of our branches.
Break the paper statement habit altogether.
Now would be the perfect time to sign up for Innovations eStatements. The process is fast and easy to get started.
The advantages of having Innovations eStatements are:
- You’ll receive them faster than a paper copy
- They are safer than receiving statements and notices delivered to your home
- The eStatements look like regular paper statements
- You can save them to your hard drive and retrieve the data anytime
- Access to 24 months of statements will be available on an ongoing basis
- It reduces paper and unwanted mail
Plus, when your current eStatement is available for viewing, you’ll receive an email notification. Then you’ll sign in to our secure Online Banking site or Mobile Banking app and view your document by clicking on eStatements.
Make the switch to free checking that pays you back.
Earn more with Ignite Rewards Checking. There’s no minimum balance or deposit requirement to earn rewards, and you can earn up to $8 in cash back* and $15 in ATM refunds* per cycle. It’s a great way to earn rewards. And when you sign up for eStatements, you’re already half-way there for the earning requirements*.
To qualify, you must enroll in and receive eStatements and clear at least 15 debit card transactions per cycle. For any cycle in which you do not qualify, there are no penalties but you will forfeit cash back and ATM refunds.