Updated July 13, 2020
A special COVID-19 message from the CEO.
As we all know, the situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) remains fluid at this time. Innovations continues to follow all available guidelines and regulations to make the best effort to keep our members and team members as safe as possible during this time. We have been here for you in past emergencies and trying times and know that we are here for you again.
We know a lot of you are working hard from home. Take a break and have some fun with us watching the #blindinglightschallenge video we put together. All to put a smile on your face.
On Monday, May 11th, we opened the lobbies to our branches.
Please note that we’re following the CDC recommendations and best health practices for social distancing:
- We have made the following changes to our branch operations:
- All of our employees are now required to wear masks.
- We are taking daily temperature checks on all of our employees.
- We are performing extensive cleaning & sanitizing of all common areas.
- Social distancing is required of everyone within lobby spaces.
- We are limiting the number of members in the branches at any given time.
- We suggest members follow the CDC guidelines, including wearing a mask when you enter the lobby, practicing social distancing and frequently using hand sanitizer. We will have face masks available if you do not have one.
As we cautiously move forward to restore normal branch operations, help us minimize the number of members inside the branches by continuing to use our drive-thru’s for your transactions, if possible.
Also, please remember that you have several ways to access your credit union and accounts through electronic services:
If you need assistance with any of these options, please call 850.249.0497.
We appreciate your cooperation during this transition. Our goal is to continue to keep our locations safe for members, team members, and the community.
Your funds are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA):
Economic Impact Payments:
Click here to learn how to access your account number for direct deposit.
Communication Channels to watch for further updates:
We feel communication is the key to preventing panic and stress when it comes to your credit union. We encourage you to follow our website and Facebook page, as well as watch for the updated emails we send out with information that is as current as we can provide during these changing times.
Concerns about your Innovations Loan Payment:
If your workplace has limited your hours or temporarily closed and you have a loan with Innovations, please reach out to 850.249.0538. We want to help you and we will evaluate each member’s needs on a case by case basis.
Concerns about your Innovations Business Loan Payment:
If you have a business loan with Innovations and you have concerns, we are evaluating those on a case by case basis as well. Please call 850.249.0960.
Notice of Annual Meeting and Annual Election scheduled for March 24, 2020 has been cancelled:
Out of an abundance of caution for both employees and members alike concerning the COVID–19 virus we are postponing the Annual Meeting. Please watch for the announcement of a new date.
Once again, we are all in this together, and we will get through this together. We are your credit union and we are here for you.
President and CEO
Posted March 9, 2020
At Innovations, our highest priority is the safety and security of our members and staff.
Innovations is monitoring the COVID-19 coronavirus health threat and following the guidance from federal agencies and health experts. We want to inform our members that we have a business continuity plan in place for any disruptions of services, such as a branch closure. We are also advising members and staff to stay home and seek medical treatment if they exhibit any signs of sickness such as fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Innovations members can always conduct transactions 24/7 with our Online and Mobile Banking services. If you are hesitant or unable to visit an Innovations branch, consider conducting business remotely by accessing your accounts using one of the following options:
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- 24-hour Call Center at 888.313.7837
- Our vast surcharge-free ATM network
If you need assistance setting up any of these services or would like to speak with a Financial Service Representative, please call 850.233.4400 or send a secure message via Online or Mobile Banking.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a communication on prevention and treatment that outlines the best actions to take in order to reduce the risk of exposure and spread of the virus:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We are taking all precautions where possible to protect our members and staff. If there are any changes or disruptions to service that affect members, we will post updates to our website and social media platforms.
David Southall President and CEO